We are so excited to have you as part of our event! We are going to try to put ALL the things you might need here to help us help you make this event a success!
Location Address: Noah’s Event Venue – 2421 Yorkmont Road Charlotte, NC 28217
Hotel – Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85 / I-485 – 4238 Business Center Drive, Charlotte, NC, 28214
What’s Included with your space:
- 2 Geek Gala Event Tickets (additional companion passes available for $15 each – limit 2)
- Free Wi-Fi for Payment Processing
- Free Electrical (please tell us if you will need access)
- 1 6′ table and two chairs
- Load In/Load Out assistance
- Free marketing and promotion of the event including featured spotlight of your business on our website and social media.
Want a T-Shirt? Let us know before October 1st! $10 for Artisans – sizes S – 5XL available.
Artisan Hours & Setup Info
|Muggles Market Hours|
|Saturday, October 21||10:00am – 4:00pm|
|Friday, October 20||To Be Announced*|
|Saturday, October 21||7:00am – 9:30am|
|Saturday, October 21||4:00pm – 6:00pm|
*we may be able to do early load ins if no other events are scheduled, the venue will not be able to confirm that until will get closer to the event.
Three Ways You Can Help Make It Great!
- SHARE THE FACEBOOK EVENT
Here’s the link – just copy and paste on your Facebook page and invite your friends and loyal clients so they know where to come buy your stuff! https://www.facebook.com/even
- ADD YOUR ARTISAN BADGE TO SOCIAL MEDIA, SHARE OUR POSTER
Below is your “Official Artisan” logo for the Muggles Market! Right click on it – save it as a picture to your computer, and feel free to add it to your website, Etsy page, Facebook, etc – letting them know you are one of our selected folks. We also have a cool poster you can print out as a flyer or post at any events you are going to so people can come find you! If you have the option to link it to a URL – link it to www.mugglesmarket.com
- POST PICTURES OF WHAT YOU ARE BRINGING AND TAG US!
People are getting so excited! Show them how excited you are by letting them see all the good stuff you are working on! Use the hashtags #mugglesmarket #geekgala when you talk about it!