Welcome to the Muggles Market Spotlight for 2019! Today, we are delighted to announce new artisan Sara May’s Gourmet for our fifth Muggles Market at this year’s Geek Gala! Mary and Rich Herrington took a few minutes to answer some questions about their business and general geekery. Originally from Ridgefield, CT, they now call Charlotte home.
- What kinds of items will you be selling at this year’s Muggles Market? We sell hand-poured allergy friendly chocolates and teas.
- Which sci fi universe would you love to visit and why? Hogwarts – because I wouldn’t be such a freaking nerd back in high school and I could do spells and ride a dragon.
- What is your primary fandom? Harry Potter, Dr. Strange, and Space Balls.
- What movie are you looking forward to? IDK – Been so busy creating the biz haven’t even thought of a movie.
- This year’s Geek Gala theme is Geeky Tiki Slumber Party-o-Rama. With whom would you love to have a slumber party (fictional, real, living or dead)? Robin Williams and Yoda- get my wisdom on with my quirky sense of humor. Funny be that.
Check out their website at: Sara May’s Gourmet!
And make plans to come visit them on Saturday, November 2 at this year’s Geek Gala!