Welcome to the Muggles Market Spotlight for 2019! Today, we are delighted to announce new artisan Quilt Bowtique for our fifth Muggles Market at this year’s Geek Gala! Tasha Duncan took a few minutes to answer some questions about her business and general geekery. Originally from Virginia Beach, Tasha now calls Fort Bragg her home. 🙂
- What kinds of items will you be selling at this year’s Muggles Market? I sell embroidered items such as key fobs, zippered bags, embroidery on canvas and clothes, hand sanitizer and lip balm holders, bookmarks, and tooth fairy pillows.
- Which sci fi universe would you love to visit and why? I want to go to Hogwarts or visit with the Shadowhunters .
- What is your primary fandom? Harry Potter is life!
- What movie are you looking forward to? The next Fantastic Beasts movie.
- This year’s Geek Gala theme is Geeky Tiki Slumber Party-o-Rama. With whom would you love to have a slumber party (fictional, real, living or dead)? Magnus Bane or Westley from The Princess Bride
Check out their website at: Quilt Bowtique !
And make plans to come visit them on Saturday, November 2 at this year’s Geek Gala!