Welcome to the Muggles Market Spotlight for 2018! Today, we are delighted to announce the addition of new artisan Part Time Princess Shop to our third annual Muggles Market at this year’s Geek Gala. Caroline Kerrigan took a few minutes to answer some questions about her business and general geekery.
- What kinds of items will you be selling at this year’s Muggles Market?
I will be selling original art prints, vinyl stickers, and lapel pins.
- How did you first get started making these things?
I have always made art since I can remember! It’s just a part of me at this point.
- What has been one of your favorite projects to work on?
I just created my first enamel pin, and it is just so satisfying to see it completed and so official!
- What else can you tell us about yourself?
I love donuts, ice cream, and books! I am a Gemini, Ravenclaw – a one-woman show!
- So this year’s Geek Gala theme is “Gears and Ghouls”, and focuses on steampunk and day of the dead cosplay. If you could have one body part cybernetically enhanced or replaced, what would you choose, how would you want it changed, and why?
I would want to have my arm enhanced, like in Treasure Planet where the pirate was able to rotate through different tools. Super handy!
- Check out their website at: Part Time Princess Shop
And make plans to come visit them on Saturday, November 3 at this year’s Geek Gala