Welcome to the Muggles Market Spotlight for 2019! Today, we are delighted to announce returning artisan Part Time Princess Shop for our fifth Muggles Market at this year’s Geek Gala! Caroline Kerrigan took a few minutes to answer some questions about her business and general geekery. Caroline hails from Weddington, NC.
- What kinds of items will you be selling at this year’s Muggles Market? I use illustrated magic (aka watercolor or digital) to create art prints, vinyl stickers, greeting cards, enamel pins, and button pins.
- Which sci fi universe would you love to visit and why? Steven Universe!
- What is your primary fandom? Steven Universe!
- What movie are you looking forward to? Steven Universe!
- This year’s Geek Gala theme is Geeky Tiki Slumber Party-o-Rama. With whom would you love to have a slumber party (fictional, real, living or dead)? I would love to have a slumber party with all the Disney princesses!
Check out their website at: Part Time Princess Shop!
And make plans to come visit them on Saturday, November 2 at this year’s Geek Gala!