Welcome to the Muggles Market Spotlight for 2019! Today, we are delighted to announce returning artisan Mumswear for our fifth Muggles Market at this year’s Geek Gala! Rod and Jean Richardson took a few minutes to answer some questions about their business and general geekery. They are originally ‘from a small town in Indiana, probably the one John Mellencamp wrote about since he went to college there‘ .
- What kinds of items will you be selling at this year’s Muggles Market? We sell unique, 1-of-a-kind shirts for all kinds of geekery.
- Which sci fi universe would you love to visit and why? Deep Space Nine.
- What is your primary fandom? Well, I have been a comic nerd since Kal-El was in little red diapers, but we have D&D gamers in our family, Doctor Who fans, Harry Potter Wizards, Star Trek enthusiasts, Star Wars nerds, History Channel Vikings, and Outlander fans.
- What movie are you looking forward to? Anything NOT Disney.
- This year’s Geek Gala theme is Geeky Tiki Slumber Party-o-Rama. With whom would you love to have a slumber party (fictional, real, living or dead)? Nicholai Tesla, Albert Einstein, Data, Yoda, and Colleen Doran (love her art style).
Check out their website at: Mumswear !
And make plans to come visit them on Saturday, November 2 at this year’s Geek Gala!