Welcome to the Muggles Market Spotlight for 2019! Today, we are delighted to announce the return of artisan Joe Jewels to our fifth Muggles Market at this year’s Geek Gala! Harriet Russell will be sharing market space with her husband and fellow artisan, Greg Russell (who was featured in a Muggles Market Spotlight just last week). Harriet Russell took a few minutes to answer some questions about her business and general geekery.
- What kinds of items will you be selling at this year’s Muggles Market? I sell handmade jewelry.
- What is your primary geeky fandom? Action Heros!
- Which sci fi universe would you love to visit and why? Marvel – because I would hope to be an action hero myself, called BOOM!
- What movie are you looking forward to? Gemini Man!
- This year’s Geek Gala theme is Geeky Tiki Slumber Party-o-Rama. With whom would you love to have a slumber party (fictional, real, living or dead)? The Wakanda female warriors, Will Smith, Michonne, and Carol from Walking Dead.
- Check out their website at: Handmade by JoeJewels
And make plans to come visit them on Saturday, November 2 at this year’s Geek Gala!