Welcome to the Muggles Market Spotlight for 2019! By now, you are probably aware there will be a wonderful array of artisans for your shopping pleasure at the Muggles Market. Did you know there will also be fairies, films, food, fan cars, face painting, fantastic medieval demonstrations, and more?! Today’s spotlight is on AshevilleFairyHair.com, who will be joining us to put some bright sparkle in your day…and in your hair too. Kim Finklepott took a few minutes to answer some questions about their business and general geekery .
- What kinds of items will you be selling at this year’s Muggles Market? We sell Finklepott’s Original Fairy Hair. Our hair is the finest quality Genuine Fairy Hair – Finklepott’s Original Fairy Hair, which we fuze to one strand of hair. It will last until that strand of hair falls out. It can last months or a day…when you lose that hair, who can say? You can wash it, brush it, comb it, curl it, color it, straighten it blow it dry, get a haircut with it in. Do whatever you normally do to your hair but most of all, enjoy it!
- Which sci fi universe would you love to visit and why? Harry Potter, Avengers, X-Men, I fit into all these dynamic worlds! I love all things Fandom!
- What is your primary fandom? All things fantasy, time travel, other worldly and magical!
- What movie are you looking forward to? The story of my life (I love Science fiction, vampires, and all things magical!)
- This year’s Geek Gala theme is Geeky Tiki Slumber Party-o-Rama. With whom would you love to have a slumber party (fictional, real, living or dead)? Mother Teresa, Buddha, or Madonna.
Check out their website at: AshevilleFairyHair.com.
And make plans to come visit them on Saturday, November 2 at this year’s Geek Gala!