Welcome to another Muggles Market Spotlight for 2017! Today, we are delighted to announce the return of A Sticky Obsession to our second annual Muggles’ Market at this year’s Geek Gala. A.W. Corriher took a few minutes to answer some questions about their business and general geekery.
- What was one of your favorite parts of last year’s Muggles Market? The enthusiasm of the patrons.
- What types of items do you plan to bring this year?
Same as last year – Wonderful decals covering many genres of fandoms. There will be geeky and non-geeky decals.
- Are you bringing any new kinds of things that we might not have seen last year?
This year, I will be bringing along my cutter, all my colors of material, and catalogs of all my designs. This way folks have an opportunity for something a little more unique than just what’s “on the shelf”.
- What else can you tell us about yourself?
I am a former systems engineer turned decal maker. I love working with my hands, wrenching on cars, welding (new to this), and generally making things. Most my free time has been consumed with doing a resto-mod on my late grandfather’s 1970 Chevy C10. I have named it Charlie Brown. The struggle is real. I also spend time chilling out with my wonderful wife Jessica and out fur baby Tigger.
- So this year’s Geek Gala pays homage to Godzilla movies – if you were to create a Godzilla movie today – what type of nemesis do you think he should fight against?
Godzilla should fight the “Overly Sensitive Millennial Monster
- Check out their website at: A Sticky Obsession
And make plans to come visit them on Saturday, October 21st at this year’s Geek Gala!